- Simplifying reservation processes, including services
- Available rooms visible via floor plan
- Cost allocation integrated in SAP FI/CO
A well-organized meeting with the proper facilities and resources is simply taken for granted. Yet fiascos and double bookings in the process can lead to a great deal of damage to the facilities organization’s image. The dynamics around events such as meetings, seminars, and receptions are proportionately high. The challenge is to provide optimal support so that users can reserve rooms or flex spaces in a straightforward manner, and simultaneously provide relevant and up-to-date information about the event to everyone involved.
FM Insight Reservations provides the solution! User-friendly reservation software for reserving rooms and handling the needed equipment and/or catering integrated in SAP REFX. Reservations in SAP can be implemented in a flexible way to support the reservation process of various resources. The options include the booking of flex office spaces, training facilities and expo halls in shopping centers. It is also possible for rooms and facilities to be reserved via self-service, or integrated with the add-in for MS-Outlook. In combination with Visitor registration, it is easy to link external visitors to a reservation. Just another example of how FM Insight can be used as a tool to provide a customer-focused reception in your company!
SAP Real Estate Management add-on
FM Insight Reservations is an SAP ERP add-on that makes use of SAP REFX. This means that all SAP master data is readily available in the IWMS. For example, data about employees and external parties (business partners), departments, and cost centers. It enables settlement of costs associated with the reservation process to be integrated within SAP FI/CO. You never again need to manually transfer data with Excel spreadsheets or track down differences. This results in time savings and increased data reliability!
FM Insight adds extra functionality to standard SAP REFX. This includes the management of combined (dividable) rooms, confirmation emails to contact persons and visitors, and CAD integration.
If you opt for Reservations via the FM Insight self-service concept, employees can register the reservations themselves. FM Insight Reservations provides the option to check the availability of rooms and facilities online. This results in a decrease in the facilities organization workload while increasing your customer service, also because your client is no longer dependent on your department’s opening hours.
FM Insight Reservations software features:
- Easy and efficient reservations of conference rooms, meeting rooms, or flex office spaces
- Registration of visitors, desired room layout, and desired catering and equipment
- Can be deployed on the Service Desk and as an employee self-service application
- Generation of standard confirmations by email to the requester
- Supports the creation of periodically recurring reservations
- Provides specific work lists for the departments involved
- Integration with SAP: this makes the connections between SAP and the IWMS superfluous
- Provides management statistics, including the occupancy rates of meeting rooms, consumption and turnover data by cost center.