- Integration of contracts within Service- and Asset Management
- Optimization of purchase processes from procurement-to-pay
- Clear insight into ongoing and expiring contracts within the organization
There are countless contracts entered into each organization, including suppliers, renters, maintenance companies, and other vendors. The management and timely follow-up on these contracts is a complex challenge. When this process is optimized, it provides immediately demonstrable cost reductions. But how do you achieve this?
Easy: with FM Insight Contract Management! The functionality provides structured access to SAP Material Management contracts, which makes these easy to use for the handling of Notifications, Work Orders, etc. Clear insight is provided into the duration, termination dates, and subject of the contract. Staff responsible for the contract can receive direct notifications via the FM Insight user interface about actions that need to be taken.
Contract management based on SAP MM contracts
You also benefit from FM Insight Contract Management with respect to the daily processing of Notifications and Work Orders. You will particularly profit when using a supply-demand model for Facilities Management. Commissioning assignments to suppliers can be carried out based on SAP Material Management contracts. All terms, conditions and rates as agreed will be made available automatically. Once the supplier’s work has been approved, the administration process will run flawlessly and almost entirely automatically. And all this without interfaces needed to be built between SAP and the IWMS.
Achieve both cost reductions and supply chain optimization with FM Insight Contract Management!
FM Insight Contract Management software features
- Central management of contracts and periodic agreements for different departments/locations/equipment
- Clear overview of all contracts with the contract periods and expiration dates
- Full integration with SAP Enterprise Asset Management (Material Management)
- Information about ongoing and expiring contracts available on a decentralized basis via the web
- Full integration with cost settlement / invoicing
- Higher efficiency and cost savings through optimization of the purchase-to-pay process.